Blueberry Strawberry Blackberry Pineapple Ginger Smoothie – Yummy!
As the name implies this smoothie is made of blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, pineapple and ginger.
Get creative when making a smoothie. Fruits that are in season mix them up in a blender – WALLA – you have a healthy drink in a minute. Clean up your fridge. Check for fruits and veggies that will go bad any time soon – throw it in the blender. Then nothing has to go to waste. Making a smoothie is the best way to get your daily dose of fruits and veggies. It is delicious, refreshing and healthy. Another big plus is it will save you money if you make your own smoothie.
It is best to buy whatever fruits are in season chop it up, divide it into portions and put it in the freezer. The other option is to buy frozen fruits. Once you have it ready it is just so easy to whip up a smoothie.
How to make a BlueBerry Strawberry Blackberry Pineapple Ginger Smoothie
Watch my video how to make this BlueBerry Strawberry Blackberry Pineapple Ginger Smoothie. Make it today. Enjoy!
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup blueberry frozen
- ½ cup blackberry frozen
- 8 pieces strawberry frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chopped & frozen
- 1 thumb ginger peeled
- 4 tablespoons Agave Nectar
Add all the ingredients in the blender.
If blender has a program or button for smoothie then press that. If not use “liquefy”.
1. If not using frozen fruits add 10 ice cubes.
2. If not using tall glasses you will have about 4 servings with this recipe.
3. Replace the Agave Nectar with any sweet syrup or sugar or none at all since fruits are sweet.
4. If you have extra servings just pour it in a glass and put it in the fridge.
5. Before I press the button "smoothie" I pulsed the blender about 4 times then I press the program "smoothie" or "liquefy".